AirMech Strike download for free
AirMech (also known as AirMech Strike and AirMech Arena) is a free-to-play (FTP) action Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) video game developed and published by Carbon Games Studios for the Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 platforms. The game is still in beta mode for Microsoft Windows, whereas the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game were released on May 5, 2015, and May 12, 2015, respectively, with the console versions being published by Ubisoft.
A MOBA game with RTS elements
AirMech combines MOBA elements with the elements of an RTS base-construction simulator. In AirMech, players are put in the shoes of giant robots which can be used to attack or aid units as per the player’s wish. Players at the start of the game are given an empty “fortress”, and it is their job to build their base with buildings and units. As you put more buildings and units in your fortress, it grows stronger and takes more time to be destroyed, hence providing more chances for counter-attacks. Depending on the game modes, players can have various objectives, from attacking fortresses of other live players to defending their own. The most common of them is the former, in which players use their robots and AI infantry to siege control of an enemy fortress and destroy it while making sure that theirs is safe and intact.
Teams and Kudos
Players team up with two or more players depending on the mode, with an equal or unequal number of players on enemy side based on the game mode. Destroying a base grants players with in-game currency called “kudos” which can be used to buy pilots, units, and more AirMechs. Similarly, there are “credits” within the game which can be sued to buy units and buildings. Buildings that periodically provide credits can also be constructed. With each match, players gain some amount of XP, which increases their level and unlocks more troops for buying.
There are five game modes available for AirMech as of June 23, 2017.
- The first game mode is called Solo mode, in which player go 2v2 or 3v3 against AI opponents, partnering up with AI allies.
- The second game mode is called Co-op mode, and it is very similar to Solo mode, except for the fact that in this mode players team up with real-life partners against AI enemies. This mode can be 2v2, 3v3 or 2v3.
- The third mode is called the Player V Player mode (or PvP), and this is the standard mode of gameplay, in which players partner with two or more players to battle against an equal number of live players as opponents.
- The fourth game mode, called Capture the Flag, is a custom game mode, in which players have to pick up a flag from the enemy team’s fortress and bring it back to their own, which deals 33% damage to the enemy team’s fortress.
- And finally, the last game mode is called Survival mode, in which a team of up to 5 players defends their fortress from 9 waves of AI enemies. Two other game modes are also featured, one which is available only on PC and the other is for single-player challenges.
|Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|