PowerISO download for free
PowerISO is one of the most popular CD/DVD/BD file processing software on the internet right now. It is used for multiple things like: opening, extracting, burning, creating, editing, compressing, encrypting, splitting and converting ISO files. It is mainly used for opening .iso files, however it can also process .bin and other file extensions, making it a highly multifunctional tool.
The main features of PowerISO
- You can open almost every image file format from CD/DVD/BD-ROM like: ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA etc.
- The most popular feature of this program is that you can mount ISO files onto a local virtual drive.
- You can both open and extract ISO files, with a few clicks of a button
- If you own a CD, DVD or Blu-Ray disk, you can burn ISO files onto them using this software. The types of files you can burn onto CDs are numerous types of audio, data and video files.
- In terms of audio, you can burn files with the following extensions: MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA and BIN.
- You have the ability to edit ISO image files directly.
- You can convert most of the image formats mentioned above into an ISO format
- Another great function of PowerISO is that you can use it to create a bootable USB drive. That means you can burn an operating system onto a USB drive.
- PowerISO supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows
- PowerISO is very user friendly and has a simple interface. For non-tech users, it isn’t a hard to use software, but still has enough features for advanced CD/DVD utilities.
Which operating systems does PowerISO support?
It supports every Windows system like: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. You can use this tool even if you have a low spec computer, because you only need a processor that is better than Intel Pentium 166MHz. Also, it only requires 64MB of memory and 10MB hard disk space.
Is PowerISO free?
PowerISO comes with a free trial version which you can use for 30 days to see if you like it. However, it will have some limitations. Each time you enter the program, you will get a dialogue box suggesting you buy the full version. Moreover, you will also have a 300MB limitation of image creation, which isn’t convenient at all when working with larger files.
Should I buy it?
PowerISO v7.3 currently costs 30 dollars and in my opinion, it is totally worth it. Once you pay for it, you will immediately get the activation code through your e-mail. You will also get unlimited e-mail technical support in case you encounter any problems. If you realize that you don’t like it in the first 30 days after buying it, you will get your money back. That being said however, unless you are interested in creating ISO and other image files, then there’s no real need for it. You can just use the trial and although waiting 5 seconds every time you load up the program sucks, it is bearable and the tool is fully functional otherwise.
|Power Software Ltd.|
|Free to try|
|Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|