Smite download for free
Smite is a free-to-play (FTP) action Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game developed and published by Hi-Rez Studios, who were also the creators behind titles like Paladins, for the Microsoft Windows, MacOS, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms, and was released on these platforms on March 25, 2014; July 7, 2016; May 31, 2016 and August 19, 2015 respectively.
Play as a powerful mythical being!
In Smite, players take on the role of powerful mythical figures from popular lore and history, each with their own unique abilities and abilities to combat opponents using strategy and skill. Players can choose from one of the 89 characters (more will be added as time goes on) available for a single match, and they are grouped into 9 different pantheons: Celtic, Chinese, Egyptian, Greek, Hindu, Japanese, Mayan, Norse and Roman. The look of the characters depends on their pantheons, and so does their abilities, according to which they are classified as either Assassin, Guardian, Hunter, Mage or Warrior, which also determines their base attributes like health. Each character has a basic attack, a passive ability that remains active throughout the match, and four other abilities, which can be upgraded in-match.
Destroy the enemy Phoenixes
At the start of a game, players are placed at their bases—called ‘fountains’—at the ends of the map. The goal of the game is to destroy turrets and ‘Phoenixes’ of the opposite team, and a huge warrior called ‘Titan’. Both teams are aided by ally AI troops called ‘minions’ that generate in swarms and are used as cover or distraction for the turrets. The first team to destroy all Phoenixes and kill the enemy team’s Titan win the game, and upon winning the game, players are provided with gold and experience that they have accumulated by destroying Phoenixes and killing enemy goods or minions during the match. The experience collected helps the your character to level up and upgrade their abilities.
8 game modes
Smite provides its layers with 8 game modes. The first and most common of these game modes is the ‘Conquest’ mode in which 5 players comprising a team
- The first and most common of these game modes is the ‘Conquest’ mode in which 5 players comprising a team are placed on a Greek-themed map with three lanes and tasked with defeating the enemy Titan, while defending their own base. The second game mode is called ‘Arena’, and in this
- The second game mode is called ‘Arena’, and in this mode there is only a single-laned Roman-themed map with portals on both bases. Each team begins with 500 tickets, and the goal of the game is to reduce the ticket counter of the enemy team to zero, either by killing enemy troops or transporting your own minions though enemy portals. The third game mode is called ‘Joust’, and in this
- The third game mode is called ‘Joust’, and in this mode players play 3v3, with a special jungle boss added in the map.
- The fourth game mode is Assault, and in this players are assigned random champions instead of choosing one.
- The fifth game mode is called “Siege”, which is similar to Conquest like the others but has 2-laned map and different bosses.
- The sixth mode is called “Clash” and this too is very similar to Conquest, except for one additional boss.
- Finally, the two remaining modes are the “Match of the Day” mode, which provides different elements depending on the day and an “Adventure” mode, in which players have to complete pre-made challenges like capture the flag or kart-racing.
|Titan Forge Games, Hi-Rez Studios|
|Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|